Request a free Home Energy Audit (HEA). Our program is available free to anyone in Minnesota Power’s territory and provides insight into the energy use of your home. An Advanced Home Energy Audit is available to anyone who meets these income guidelines. Due to COVID-19, Ecolibrium3 is not conducting in-person audits at this time.
We are offering free Remote Home Energy Audits to all Minnesota Power and ComfortSystems customers. Our auditor will conduct this remote audit via phone or your preferred virtual conferencing software and we will deliver a free home energy saving kit!
Fill out the form below then schedule a time for your remote audit.
Services Provided in a Home Energy Audit
Free Home Energy Audit
- Home energy system analysis, including heating system, water system, and insulation
- Audit report with recommended improvements and potential savings
- Installation of energy-efficient products, like LED lightbulbs and water-saving devices
- FREE to all ComfortSystems and Minnesota Power customers
Advanced Home Energy Audit
- All the services of a Home Energy Audit, plus:
- Infrared imaging to review insulation and air sealing
- Blower-door test to analyze energy leaks
- FREE for those who meet income guidelines; $75 out-of-pocket cost for all others after rebates from ComfortSystems and Minnesota Power
- Those who meet income guidelines are also eligible for free Home Energy Upgrades
|Family Size||Annual Net Income Limit|