We provide free or advanced home energy audits to analyze a home’s energy use and potential savings. Services provided in Home Energy Audits include:
Home Energy Audit (HEA)
- Home energy system analysis, including heating system, water system, and insulation
- Audit report with recommended improvements and potential savings
- Installation of energy-efficient products, like LED lightbulbs and water-saving devices
- FREE to all ComfortSystems and Minnesota Power customers
Advanced Home Energy Audit (AHEA)
- All the services of a Home Energy Audit, plus:
- Infrared imaging to review insulation and air sealing
- Blower-door test to analyze energy leaks
- FREE for those who meet these income guidelines; $75 out-of-pocket cost for all others after rebates from ComfortSystems and Minnesota Power
- Those who meet income guidelines are also eligible for FREE weatherization and air-sealing services
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Ecolibrium3 is not conducting in-person audits.
We are now offering free Remote Home Energy Audits (HEA) to all Minnesota Power and Comfort Systems customers. Similar to a normal HEA, our auditor will conduct this remote audit via phone or your preferred virtual conferencing software and Minnesota Power will deliver a free home energy saving kit!
Interested? Fill out the info below and then schedule a time for your remote audit!
Annual Income Guidelines to Qualify for Free Advanced Home Energy Audit
|Family Size||Gross Annual Income Limit|