Ecolibrium3 is proud to call Lincoln Park our home, and we are proud of all of the exciting things that neighborhood businesses and residents are doing together to make Lincoln Park the up-and-coming neighborhood of choice for Duluthians.
With investment from Duluth LISC, NeighborWorks®, US Bank, Duluth Superior Area Foundation, the Knight Foundation, and the City of Duluth, Ecolibrium3 has been working hard in our beloved neighborhood to create and execute strategies for neighborhood success. By partnering with groups like Advancing Lincoln Park, the long-standing Lincoln Park Business Group, and the Lincoln Park Middle School Leadership Team, intentional connections and pooling of resources help us to move ideas to action. Here are just a few of the many projects Ecolibrium3 is working on that Lincoln Parkers can look forward to in the upcoming year:
- Improvement of neighborhood green spaces, including the Pocket Park at Superior Street & West 19th Avenue
- A safer and more accessible play space in Lincoln Park
- The addition of public art and beautification in the Superior Street retail corridor
- Portable boulevard gardens
- Connecting business owners with resources particular to Lincoln Park
- An updated neighborhood website
- Continued growth of Our Lincoln Park social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
Make no mistake. There are many more projects and programs going on in Lincoln Park beyond what Ecolibrium3 has cooking, but we pride ourselves in being a true neighborhood partner – supporting, collaborating, and cheerleading not only our success, but the success of others who are bringing positive light to Our Lincoln Park.
Funding for our work in Lincoln Park is made possible by: