Program Description and Purpose
The LISC Small Business Recovery Partnership with the US Bank Foundation Grant Program is offering grants to assist small businesses in Lincoln Park implement COVID-19 recovery plans. Main Street Lincoln Park is administering the application process and invites you to apply. Grant guidelines include:
- Grants up to $5,000.
- Open to all locally-owned for-profit business types, with brick and mortar or production space in Lincoln Park. (Exception: Due to funding restrictions, businesses that sell or manufacture alcohol cannot be funded.)
- Priority will be given to women, minority, and veteran-owned businesses.
- Preference will be given to businesses that have been ineligible for other assistance programs.
- Grantees agree to participate in Recovery Plan technical assistance provided by Ecolibrium3 and the Entrepreneur Fund.
- Grantees agree to participate in development of case studies and marketing materials.
- In a timely manner, grantees agree to execute documents required for grant disbursement by LISC.
- There is no requirement that applicants or grantees bank with US Bank.
Required for Scoring
- Completed application
Grant Outcome Expectations and Reporting Requirements
A before and after visual record of the work performed under the grant will be provided by the grantee as well as documentation of grant expenses. Examples of implementation may be distributed publicly through multiple channels. Grantees agree to participate in development of a case study regarding business recovery and resilience.
Please fill out the form completely. Incomplete forms will not be considered. If you have any difficulty due to network restrictions accessing the grant application or submitting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.