Mini-Grant Program Description and Purpose
Ecolibrium3 is administering a mini-grant program to assist Main Street Lincoln Park businesses with unexpected costs related to reopening under COVID-19 guidelines. Funding for mini-grants is provided by North Shore Federal Credit Union as part of their Grand Opening activities related to the new Lincoln Park branch at 1902 W Superior Street. Grants up to $1,000 are available and will reflect a portfolio approach to illustrate creative and thoughtful methods to physical distancing and safety of customers and/or staff in a variety of business settings. All business types are encouraged to apply. Mini-grant funds can support, but are not limited to:
- Providing visual cues to customers about physical distancing, mask use, directional shopping, etc. at eye or ground level.
- Promoting use and/or providing masks for customers and/or staff.
- Training and/or technical assistance regarding COVID-19 protocols.
- Safety barriers for counter and/or shoulder-to-shoulder staff.
- Thermometer(s) for staff health screening.
- Purchase/printing of special packaging and/or informational pieces for customers.
- Sidewalk barriers for extending outdoor seating areas.
- Technology and/or equipment purchases to facilitate hands-off transactions.
- Sanitation station(s) for customers and/or staff.
- Development of online platform(s) where brick-and-mortar sales are not possible or practical.
All applications are due to Ecolibrium3 by Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 at noon via online submittal. Grant awards will be made the first week of June
Eligible applicants are single location, locally-owned Lincoln Park businesses, port inclusive.
Applicants must complete the North Shore Federal Credit Union LNPK Reopen Safe Mini-Grant Application below and provide required attachments via the webform by noon Central time on May 27th, 2020. Applications without the required elements will not be considered for an award. Applications will be scored based on the quality of the responses and need. Awarded projects will be recognized by Main Street Lincoln Park on Ecolibrium3 and Our Lincoln Park online platforms and by North Shore Federal Credit Union as part of their Lincoln Park Branch Grand Opening activities. All reviewers will complete and sign conflict of interest disclosure forms. All applicants will be notified of selection/non-selection in writing.
Required for Scoring:
Approach- 15 pts
Anticipated Impact- 15 pts
Quality of Application- 10 pts
Cost Reasonableness- 10 pts
Grant Outcome Expectations and Reporting Requirements
Grantees will have three months to complete the mini-grant work. A before and after visual record of the work performed under the grant will be provided by the grantee as well as documentation of mini-grant expenses. Examples of implementation may be distributed publicly through multiple channels. Mini-grantees agree to participate in development of a case study regarding business reopening and resilience.
Please fill out the form completely. Incomplete forms will not be considered. If you have any difficulty due to network restrictions accessing the grant application or submitting, please contact email@example.com.
North Shore Federal Credit Union LNPK Reopen Safe Mini-Grant
The grant application period is now closed.