Join us for some Love in Lincoln Park!
Love is in the air, and it can be felt throughout Lincoln Park. From the first of February through Valentine’s Day, Lincoln Park is shining with love, lights, and activities for all to enjoy.
Check out the sections below for information about Lights ON! With Love, LOVE THAT BINGO!, Lov’n Lincoln Park, other lovely happenings throughout the district, and more!
LIGHTS ON! WITH LOVE
The Lights ON! competition encourages businesses to rethink their building fronts during the holidays in a fun and friendly way to add a festive atmosphere, showcase their business, and light up the area for a more inviting and safer environment.
Lights ON! With Love is the final Lights ON! event for winter 2022-23. Keep an eye out for all the decorations and lights in this seasonal competition between businesses in the Craft District! A winner will be crowned during the week of January 30.
LOVE THAT BINGO!
From February 1 through Valentine’s Day, visit participating Lincoln Park businesses to play LOVE THAT BINGO! for your chance to win prizes. Collect enough stamps to earn a BINGO, and you could win!
Instructions for play:
- From 2/1 – 2/14, collect your LOVE THAT BINGO! card at any of the participating businesses on the front of the card. The complete list is below or you can look for the “LOVE THAT BINGO!” signs throughout the district.
- Visit the participating businesses to get that location stamped. We suggest heading into a business you have never explored (trust us, it’s a lot more interesting that way).
- A completely filled in row, column, diagonal, or all four corners on the card is considered complete. The hearts are free spaces. CARDS CANNOT BE COMBINED, so hang on to your card until you turn it in!
- Fill in the information below and turn in your completed card to any participating business by end-of-business on Valentine’s Day (February 14).
- Completed cards will go into a drawing for prizes provided by all of the participating businesses. Drawing will happen within a few days after Feb. 14.
- One card per person and you must be age 18 or older to participate.
Participating Lincoln Park Businesses
Bent Paddle Brewing Co.
1832 W Michigan St
2232 W Superior St
8 N 20th Ave W
Dovetail Cafe and Marketplace
1917 W Superior St
Duluth Children's Museum
2125 W Superior St
2307 W Superior St
Duluth Pottery & Tile
1924 W Superior St
1925 W Superior St
Free Air Life Co
12 N 20th Ave W
2010 W Superior St
North Shore Federal Credit Union
1902 W Superior St
The Spice & Tea Exchange of Duluth
1929 W Superior St
Ursa Minor Brewing
2415 W Superior St
Wild State Cider
2515 W Superior St
Lov'n Lincoln Park
The Artisans in Lincoln Park are bringing back this beloved event on Saturday, February 11! There will be specials, giveaways, and pop-ups at participating businesses.
- 190º Coffee & Tea
- Flora North
- Free Air Life Co.
- Kirsten Aune Textiles
- Liila Boutique
- North & Shore
- The Spice & Tea Exchange of Duluth
- Two Loons
For more details check out the Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/3dHgEnsgP
Lincoln Park Craft District Events
Main Street LNPK Card
Share the love and give a gift that supports local businesses in the LNPK Craft District. There’s something for everyone with over 40 locations that accept the gift card!
Get Here From There
Not sure how to get to the Craft District with the ongoing construction? Find resources and tips below!