Thank you for your continued support of GetGreen Duluth! Because of you, we have been able to take significant climate action in our community. In celebration of Earth Day and the completion of the pilot, we are treating GetGreen users to discounts and giveaways throughout Earth Week!
- Show that you’ve downloaded the GetGreen Duluth app at checkout at Ren Market for 20% off refills from April 18 through April 22.
- Use the GetGreen Duluth app to earn leaves and complete actions by April 21 by 2:00 pm for the chance to win a $50 gift card, courtesy of Ren Market, Castle Danger Brewery, or Canal Park Brewing! Categories include Most Active User, Highest Leaf Earner, and Most Actions Taken.
- Show that you’ve downloaded GetGreen Duluth at Duluth EcoFest for the chance to win a $30 Whole Foods Co-op gift card and canvas bag (winner will be announced 4/28).
- Complete the Duluth Climate Advocate Goal at the GetGreen table during EcoFest to earn an Eco3 canvas bag.
Thank you to Ren Market, Canal Park Brewing, Castle Danger Brewery, and Whole Foods Co-Op for their donations to incentivize climate action in Duluth!
Earth Week will be a series of events to celebrate our planet and advance sustainability for everyone in our community. The week culminates in the first Duluth EcoFest on Earth Day- Saturday April 22, from 11:00-3:00 pm, at Clyde Iron Works. While you learn about local resources, make connections, and engage in climate action, EcoFest will showcase what it means to live sustainably in Duluth.
Rules for Giveaways:
- You must have the GetGreen Duluth app downloaded
- New and existing users are eligible to participate
- Only valid for Duluth residents
- No purchase necessary
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via the email they used to sign up for the GetGreen app
GetGreen is a mobile app that helps individuals and communities reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and live more sustainably. The app aids individual and collective action by providing sustainable options and alternatives to everyday tasks, creating a daily habit of climate stewardship. It shows users where to start and what to do to reduce their carbon footprint. The Duluth version of the app features actions from the Duluth Citizens’ Climate Action Plan for an experience unique to Duluth.
For questions about these promotions, please contact Maia at email@example.com or 218-336-1038.