Main Street Lincoln Park
Did you know that we have been doing projects and community development work in Lincoln Park for the past nine years?
As our work with the Lincoln Park business community has evolved, Ecolibrium3 has allied with Main Street America™ and is expected to receive full Main Street designation by 2021. This national program offers a framework that creates a supportive environment for entrepreneurs, showcases the community’s unique characteristics, and cultivates partnerships, community involvement, and resources for the district.
Ecolibrium3’s Main Street Lincoln Park program:
- Provides technical assistance and capacity (marketing, grant writing, promotional materials, resource information, and more).
- Administers all of the Our Lincoln Park social media outlets.
- Manages the Main Street LNPK gift card program.
- Coordinates Promotion and Design efforts for the commercial corridor like Adopt-A-Can and the Main Street LNPK map.
- Holds monthly Main Street meetings open to all Lincoln Park business and property owners.
- Has made over $50,000 in grant dollars available so far to neighborhood entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic. (More COVID info and resources below)
- Is a critical connection and liaison between City, State, and National government representatives.
- Creates, fosters, and encourages key partnerships and collaboration for the success of our unique and evolving Lincoln Park business community.
Main Street America is a national organization that is made up of small towns, mid-sized communities, and urban commercial districts that use the Four Point