Main Street Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park received official Main Street designation in 2021!
As our work with the Lincoln Park business community has evolved, Ecolibrium3 has allied with Main Street America™ and received full Main Street designation in 2021. This national program offers a framework that creates a supportive environment for entrepreneurs, showcases the community’s unique characteristics, and cultivates partnerships, community involvement, and resources for the district.
Ecolibrium3’s Main Street Lincoln Park program:
- Provides technical assistance and capacity (marketing, grant writing, promotional materials, resource information, and more).
- Spearheading the Get Here From There campaign to make sure everyone can explore and love Lincoln Park as much as we do.
- Administers all of the Our Lincoln Park social media outlets.
- Manages the Main Street LNPK gift card.
- Coordinates Promotion and Design efforts for the commercial corridor like Adopt-A-Can and the Main Street LNPK map.
- Holds monthly Main Street meetings open to all Lincoln Park business and property owners.
- Has made over $50,000 in grant dollars available so far to neighborhood entrepreneurs.
- Is a critical connection and liaison between city, state, and national government representatives.
- Creates, fosters, and encourages key partnerships and collaboration for the success of our unique and evolving Lincoln Park business community.
Have questions about Main Street?
Email MainStreetLNPK@ecolibrium3.org to learn more
Find Out the Latest
Always stay up to date on our work in Lincoln Park!
Winter West Superior St Parking Study Complete
Community members helped count cars for a parking study done for the W Superior Street reconstruction
Love in Lincoln Park is Back!
Explore Main Street from February 1-14 in the spirit of Valentine’s Day! For the third year in a row, Main Street Lincoln Park is celebrating
Crafty Holidays in LNPK
Explore Main Street this holiday season during Crafty Holidays in LNPK! Main Street Lincoln Park is celebrating and sharing all of the festive activities and
Lights ON! In Lincoln Park Halloween Champion
Spooky skeletal dinosaurs decorate the Children’s Museum’s windows. Twelve businesses competed this Halloween season for the coveted Lights ON! trophy to prove they have the
Hobgoblins in Lincoln Park is Back!
Explore Main Street this October during the Hobgoblins in Lincoln Park event! For the second year in a row, Main Street Lincoln Park is celebrating
$25 Million Investment in Lincoln Park
Ecolibrium3 and Main Street Lincoln Park are excited to announce a nearly $25 million federal investment in the future of our neighborhood. The City of